Content: ELAPOR® molded parts for fuselage, wing, tail unit and EPP canopy, CFRP-ALU spar,
all plastic, small and linkage parts, spinners, drivers required for assembly,
Collet, punched decal sheet and detailed instructions.
A new era of ELAPOR® models begins with the MULTIPLEX FUNRAY!
The kit model of this elegant 4-flap electric glider inspires dynamic gliding aerobatics. The FUNRAY has excellent all-round properties, proves itself equally well on slopes and in thermals. After a steep descent with Butterfly, precise landing is child's play. The FUNRAY impresses with unbelievable speed and precision in aerobatic maneuvers. There has never been anything like this with the ELAPOR® glider models! This performance is made possible by its modern hybrid construction made of carbon fiber, stainless steel, aluminum, plastic and the special ELAPOR® construction foam. For this FUNRAY KIT we recommend the perfectly adapted FunRay drive set (# 1-00103), the HITEC ServoSet with cable set M6/UNI (# 1-00113) and the ROXXY EVO LiPo 3 - 3200M 30C flight battery (#1-00482) for optimal performance.
Designed and made in Germany!
The list of innovative new features is long:
• Exceptional performance of a foam model
• Extremely robust wings and stabilizer thanks to plastic leading edges and aluminium-carbon fiber composite spars
• Forced connection of the servo contacts with M6 high-current plugs in the wings (# 1-00112)
• Detachable wings and elevator halves
• Removable rudder with groove hinges
• Extremely stiff fuselage in M-Space technology and continuous carbon fiber reinforcement with 4-edged profile tube, GRP belts and form-fitting connections from the engine bulkhead to the tail boom
• Very performance-oriented brushless drive set (# 1-00103) with 500 watts of power optionally available
• Carbon fiber reinforced folding propellers (# 1-00091) available as an option
• Very high quality UV-resistant decor, designed by Mirco Pecorari
• Landing protection skid made of stable stone chip protection film included
• Rear trim chamber
• Very large range of performance, very precise flying thanks to 6x Hitec premium servos HS-65HB with carbonite gears (# 1-00113) optionally available
• Unbreakable canopy made of colored EPP material
• Transparent canopy with cockpit (# 1-00138) available as an option
• All rudder flaps reinforced with stainless steel tubes
• Generous and tidy interior for battery and RC components