Content: ELAPOR® model almost completely built, without decor,
including drive motor ROXXY C35-48-990kv,
Controller ROXXY BL-Control 755 S-BEC, Propeller 12x6,
2x servos HS-82MG, 2x servo HS-65HB and instructions.
The AcroMaster PRO is the logical further development of our 2006 introduced and very popular Acromaster. During development, it was important to us to improve the model without fundamentally changing it. The appearance of the AcroMaster PRO is familiar at first glance, but is still completely new and fresh.
The improvements at a glance:
• New engine mount and more stable power transmission in
• New chassis made of anodized aluminum, new chassis mount, new wheel shoes with larger wheels
• New battery attachment with Velcro straps
• New wing lock
• Servos & Bowden cables now on the inside
• Very powerful and efficient ROXXY motor and controller
• Hitec HS-82MG servos for elevator and rudder (metal gears)
• Hitec HS-65HB servos for the ailerons (carbonite gears)
• New stylish decal sheet available in two color variants (not included with the RR model)
• Canopy fully painted
• Wingstabi mounting surface integrated in the fuselage
With all these changes, the AcroMaster PRO is in better shape than ever before - and due to its good-natured flight characteristics and versatility in aerobatic flight, it offers the ideal basis for relaxed flying and training of aerobatic maneuvers. Like its predecessor, the AcroMaster PRO is designed as an all-rounder. This means that you can fly precise and classic aerobatics as well as 3D with it. The AcroMaster PRO is full throttle, even XA figures (Xtreme Aerobatic figures) with a run-up are no problem. The AcroMaster PRO is simply perfect for learning aerobatics and as a training machine for ambitious aerobatic pilots!