Telemetry controller for MULTIPLEX M-LINK transmission
Programmable 45 A ROXXY® telemetry controller for brushless motors plus integrated sensors for MULTIPLEX M-LINK transmission. The simplest and most compact way to use telemetry! Of course you can use the ROXXY® Smart Control controller with any other remote control system and set it very conveniently using the modern MULTIPLEX Launcher. Only the telemetry function is only possible with a MULTIPLEX M-LINK transmission.
Sensors for voltage, current, temperature, speed and capacity are permanently and compactly integrated in these ROXXY® Smart Control controllers. The data, processed and integrated into the MSB telemetry system, make a significant contribution to the information provided to the RC pilot.
MSB is implemented in the ROXXY® Smart Control controller series. Values determined in the controller are looped directly into the MSB and displayed on the transmitter via M-LINK.
Displayed are: current voltage, current and maximum current, current and maximum speed, current temperature, capacity.
Warning thresholds and many other settings can be easily programmed using the MULTIPLEX Launcher. The following basic functions can also be operated via the sticks of the remote control: forwards, backwards, brake = on/off; NiXX/LiPo battery; and reset the capacity counter.
Programming options and telemetry:
- Speed controller for brushless motors: forward/brake/reverse
- M-LINK MSB telemetry for easy controller programming
- M-LINK MSB telemetry data and alerts for voltage, current, temperature, RPM and capacity
- Clocked and extremely powerful S-BEC system with adjustable voltage in the range of 5.0...8.0 V
- Telemetry data and alerts for voltage, current, temperature, speed and capacity
- Battery type NiCd/LiPo
- regulation voltage
- Type of control soft/hard
- direction of rotation
- Run-up time (5 levels)
- Starting torque (5 levels)
- brake on/off
- Braking strength 4 levels
- Forward/reverse mode for boat and car
- Speed control mode for heli on/off
- Readjustment speed in governor mode
- Number of poles of the motor / gear reduction
- undervoltage limit
- maximum current
- current voltage
- current and maximum current
- current and maximum speed
- current temperature