Vulcanair Aircraft's P.68C is a six-seat, twin-engine, high-wing monoplane with tricycle landing gear. In addition to its use as a touring and transport aircraft, it is also used for pilot training. Due to the two engines, the P.68C is a good-natured, stable aircraft in all flight conditions, whose excellent flight characteristics are highly valued by many pilots.
The new Partenavia P68 from Multiplex with a wingspan of 1400mm is a model-like replica for advanced model pilots. Due to the two counter-rotating, brushless motors of the type ROXXY BL Outrunner C28-28-1400kV, in connection with the two controllers of the type MULTIcont BL-20 P68 and a 3S2600 mAh battery, the model is optimally motorized and has no tendency to yaw when changing speed . The model flies extremely good-naturedly and also allows aerobatic maneuvers such as rolls, loops and inverted flight.
The CNC-machined and spring-loaded nose wheel leg ensures that the model does not bounce when landing. The factory-fitted LED landing and navigation lights, as well as the working landing flaps, are also features that give the model a special charm.
The spacious battery bay accommodates 3S batteries with 2200 - 5000 mAh, which gives you a wide range of flight performance and duration. The crystal-clear windscreen allows the installation of an FPV system to further increase the flying fun. With the bright red livery, the model is easily recognizable in the air.
• Efficient brushless drive system with counter-rotating two-blade propellers
• Factory fitted LED landing/navigation lights, working flaps
• Very good handling when rolling on the ground thanks to the tripod undercarriage with steerable, spring-loaded and CNC-milled nose wheel leg
• Quick battery change through the front upper fuselage cover
• Large battery bay that accepts 2200 - 5000 mAh 3S batteries
• Crystal clear front screen, suitable for FPV
• Finished light red paint finish, finish applied decor